What we offer our clients
Our code of ethics
At Emery (IFA) Ltd we are proud of our chartered status and adhere to a strict code of ethics in the interests of all our clients as we seek to maintain a high level of professionalism. We aim to act with the highest ethical standards and integrity and in the best interests of each of our clients.
We have a core set of values adhered to by all staff:
- We comply with the Chartered Insurance Institute Code and all relevant laws and regulations.
- We seek to act with the highest ethical standards and integrity.
- We aim to act in the best interests of each client, openly and honestly.
- We aim to provide the highest possible standard of service.
- We treat people equally regardless of race or racial group, sex or sexual orientation, religion or belief, age or disability.
Our pledge to treating customers fairly
We are committed to ensuring that the FCA principle of treating customers fairly (TCF) is applied in all areas of our day-to-day business activities.
In adopting the TCF principle we recognise that fair treatment of our customers is about adding value to the service we offer by aiming to:
- Give the customer what they have paid for.
- Not take advantage of the customer.
- Offering the customer the best product we can.
- Doing our best to resolve mistakes as quickly as possible.
- Showing flexibility, empathy and consideration towards customers.
- Exhibiting clarity in all customer dealings.